The Restaurant Es Coll D'Os maintains the spiritual history of the estate where it can be found.It is situated in a high plateau under the mountainous counter whips that from cliffs sheltered by rocks where one finds an extension of flat and fertile land that stretches east to west where formerly dedicated to vegetable farming an activity that generated a toponymy that as years went by it commonly turned it's name into "Coll d'Os".
This area of land later formed a part of the farmer finca of "Es Cap" which extended from the castle to the outskirts of Capdepera. The estate has prevailed with major or minor extension in the hands of the same family in the testament of the widow of Matheu Melis in 1526, which can be found in the archives at the local town hall. Where it appears that with the passing of time the estate was slowly sold off in small fractions. Always keeping a large part in the hands of the original owners. That is how in 1766 we find the alias "Es Cap" changed to "Coll d'Os.
The restaurant has done it's best at keeping the original spirit of the land where it has been built. The traditional finishings of the building interior, the concept of interior space that recalls the austere elegance of the house near the orchard, with carpets of "pites" and soil stone "baleta”, which it converts into an original setting in the center of Cala Ratjada.